Friday, April 22, 2011

I Too Once Rocked: HOST

Back in the olden days of the late nineties, I lived in Seattle and played drums in a band with my friends Jim Friesz (guitar) and Vic Hudak (bass).  

No offense to other bands I've played in but this was bar far the most artistically satisfying group I've ever been in.  
The music was heavy, stoney, and perfect for rowing slave ships or for fucking. 

We recorded two EPs: A Lower Form Of Animal and Your New Best Friends before we met our sad demise. 

15 years later we are now my kids favorite band.

A LOWER FORM OF ANiMAL
Cream Of The Crop mp3
I've Fallen mp3
Sexpot mp3
Modicum mp3

YOUR NEW BEST FRiENDS
Hit The Pipe mp3
Slumming mp3
Lick And A Prayer mp3


UNRELEASED or UNFiNiSHED TRACKS
Even Up - Unreleased mp3
Dissolution - Unfinished/Unreleased mp3 
Weight Of The World - Unfinished track mp3 
Colony - Unfinished track  mp3
Everlovin' - Unfinished track  mp3


No comments:

Post a Comment

So...leave a comment already. What?